Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I am sitting here so depressed. I have been having so much fun having my favorite actress, Jane Seymour, doing so well on Dancing With The Stars, but tonight she was in the bottom two. She was not voted off, but it was close. She danced so well and her judge's score was in the top half, but when the fan votes are added in she was in the bottom two. If I feel so bad about that she must feel very let down.

I would like to ask a favor of anyone who knows me. Even if you are not a fan of DWTS or of Jane will you please vote for her next Monday. I really want her to keep dancing. You can call 7 times to 1-800-868-3406 from 8 - 10 pm. You can also vote on line. If you don't have time for that can I use your e mail address to vote for you? Just let me know. Please help me keep Jane on this show. I truly feel she deserves to keep dancing!

1 comment:

kruemi said...

I hope you feel better in the meantime, Lynn! I already asked some friends, and they don't mind that I will use their e-mail addresses next week :-)...